The Cyclery is an awesome place to work, we get to work with the world’s best bikes and amazing people! Our focus is to provide incredible service to our customers, and make the world just a little better by getting more people on bikes. When you’re on our team you’re encouraged to learn and grow and given lots of opportunities to do so. Sound pretty sweet? Then join us!
What’s cool about working at The Cyclery
- We have the world’s best brands – Specialized, Roval, TREK, Bontrager, Kona, Enigma, Shimano, SRAM, Fox, Rockshox, MAAP, Wahoo, Garmin – just to name a few!
- Awesome, energetic team of people who love to ride
- A modern well stocked and kitted out workshop with just about every tool you need to build or repair any bike
- Sensational customers who love their bikes and own some of the coolest rides around
- Great coffee and food in the cafe right next door
What you’ll do
Our full-time Bike Mechanic must be willing to be involved in all roles in the workshop. Fully and confidently evaluate all our customers’ needs and qualify service appropriately. With customer service being our top priority, you must provide top notch skills in both product knowledge and relationship building. Ability to work in a fast paced and energy filled environment, with a positive, team focused attitude is paramount.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Have experience as a highly skilled and knowledgeable bike mechanic (including suspension servicing)
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to work unsupervised
- A positive, fit-right-in attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Great communication with customers and teammates
- A desire to cultivate customer relationships
- A commitment to deliver the best possible experience for each customer
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work to a schedule
- Flexible working arrangements